Albert’s Hospitality 2018
A work-ready programme supporting people into work (bar and kitchen roles) across two Greater Manchester sites.
- Albert’s Didsbury
- Albert’s Shed (Castlefield)
- Accredited employability and hospitality training (Health and Hygiene Level 1 and 2).
- Work experience support and mentoring.
- Induction and dedicated training with an accredited Training Manager.
- On the job support and mentoring.
- 5 programme members, completed and were employed.
- 192 hours over 24 days of work experience.
- 223.5 hours of job relevant training completed.
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
Digital Life-Line: Community Fund
Distributing digital communication to people directly and via NGO’s who have no access to online facilities and are at significant risk of mental health issues and re-offending. We will also support connectivity through further training and support.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.